T.H.E. Health and Wellness Centers is pleased to offer our new Patient Portal providing you access to certain portions of your confidential medical records through a secure, web-based link to our electronic health record. The eClinicalWorks Patient Portal uses modern state of the art three-tier technology and HTTP(s) standards, firewalls, passwords, restricted user access and encryption to protect your private health information. We believe this new addition will provide you with easier and more efficient access to your medical records while providing you a more enjoyable healthcare experience.
To access the eClinicalWorks Patient Portal, please click here.
We are very excited about the opportunity to offer you this addition to your patient care. The following are a few features of the patient portal for your review.
- Send messages to their provider’s office
- Request appointments and referrals
- Refill prescriptions
- Check lab results
- Review and obtain medical records
- Obtain patient education materials
- Update personal information
- Securely communicate with patients
- Post lab results to the portal
- Send reminder notices
- Obtain referral requests
- Send appropriate patient education materials directly to the patient
Patient Portal uses leading edge technology to promote healthcare and make it easier to perform preventative care. The Patient Portal gives patients 24/7 access to their medical information from the comfort and privacy of their own home or office.
To request an account, patients will need to contact our office to arrange for login and password information and to become “Web-enabled.” Once enabled, you will be able to login in via a secure/encrypted URL link using your private username and password.
Some requests for information or medication refills may require an office appointment to ensure appropriate and accurate medical care.
- Overview – In this video, we will show you how to access the Patient Portal and pre-register.
- My Account – In this video, we will show you how to manage your account, update your personal information, reset your password
- Appointments – In this video, we will show you how to make a new appoint, view previous appointments, and view upcoming appointments.
- Medical Records – In this video, we will show you how to access your medical records, check your visit summary, and request a referral.
- Messages – In this video, we will show you how access your messages, send refill requests, send referral requests, and send messages to your provider.